'525' The County's New Number
Effective 12/13/10 all Franklin County Government telephone numbers that begin with a '462' or '719' exchange will change to '525'.
If you find that you are having trouble paying your mortgage, or if you are in foreclosure, you need to call for help. Free counseling assistance is available to struggling homeowners regardless of income.
The Treasurer, in collaboration with the Board of Commissioners and County Prosecutor, created the Homeowner Helpline. Calling HandsOn Central Ohio at 211 will connect you to a local non-profit housing counseling agency that can determine what type of help is best for you.
Sample Tax Bill
Click here to see a sample tax bill.
Earned Income Tax Credit Eligibility Criteria for Tax Year 2011
Earned income and adjusted gross income (AGI) must each be less than:
- $43,998 ($49,078 for married filing jointly) if you have three or more qualifying children,
- $40,964 ($46,044 for married filing jointly) if you have two qualifying children,
- $36,052 ($41,132 for married filing jointly) if you have one qualifying child, or
- $13,660 ($18,740 for married filing jointly) if you do not have a qualifying child.
Tax Year 2011 maximum credit:
- $5,751 with two or more qualifying children
- $3,094 with one qualifying child
- $464 with no qualifying children
Investment income must be $3,150 or less for the year.
Please Call FirstLink at 2-1-1 to schedule an appointment or find a location of a tax site.