The Delinquent Tax Division is the largest division of the Franklin County Treasurer's Office. The division's duties include managing the annual Tax Lien Sale and collecting delinquent taxes in the following areas:
- Real Estate Taxes
- Manufactured Home Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Bankruptcy Cases
- Foreclosure Cases
When you call our office we will help you with the following:
- Explain your tax assessment.
- Suggest any benefits for which you might qualify.
- Frank, confidential discussion on all payment alternatives.
- Monthly payment plans available for delinquent and unpaid current taxes. These plans give you time to get back on your feet while stopping further interest and penalties from being added.
- We will work with you in every way possible to help you address your tax delinquency.
The following is a list of the services and duties of the Delinquent Tax Division at the Franklin County Treasurer's Office.
Ask how to set up a payment plan to pay Delinquent Taxes.
Tax Lien Sale
Find out about our annual tax lien sale. We have information for taxpayers and potential buyers.
Learn how our office handles bankruptcy cases.
Learn how our office handles Tax Lien Sale foreclosures.
Request for Penalty Remission
Learn how to dispute a late fee that you do not agree with. Please Note: Penalty Forgiveness is also known as Penalty Remission and Penalty Remittance.
Additional Delinquent Tax Information
If you would like more information, contact us at:
Delinquent Tax Division
373 South High Street, 17th Floor
Columbus OH, 43215
e-mail the Treasurer