Payment Plan Request
To discuss setting up a payment plan, or if you would like more information about your payment option, submit information below. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Hard times can fall on any one of us. If you are having financial problems and have not been able to pay your taxes, call us at (614) 525-3438 and let us help you.
- Payment plans for 2 years for owners who live in their own home, owe back taxes and have not previously defaulted on a payment plan. Extended plans may be offered for a period not to exceed 5 years (60 months).
- Tax delinquent owners of commercial, industrial and non-owner-occupied residential properties may be eligible for installment plans, at the discretion of the Treasurer's office.
- Payment plans are also available for owners of manufactured homes.
- The ability to remain current with upcoming tax bills while making payments on past due taxes, allowing the property owner the opportunity to avoid further penalties.
- Interest deferral as long as the property owner has made all payments pursuant to the delinquent tax contract.
If you would like to discuss setting up a payment plan, or if you want more information about your payment options, see contact information below.
Not past due on your taxes and want to make monthly payments? Learn how to benefit from a Budget Pay Program..
Delinquent Tax Division
373 South High Street, 17th Floor
Columbus OH, 43215
We are here to help you. Don't wait. Contact us today.