Pay by Credit Card or eCheck
To pay your taxes by credit card or eCheck click "Continue".
Note: Online Payments are unavailable nightly between 11:45PM and 7:30AM for routine processing.
Your payment will be considered accepted and paid on the submitted date; however it may take 2-4 business days for processing.
Pay Taxes Online
Online Payment Reminders:
- Please DO NOT submit your payment more than once.
- If a confirmation screen IS NOT received, do not submit another payment. Contact the customer service department at 614-525-3438.
It may take up to 7 business days before your payment will be posted for viewing online but our office can view the details the next day. Please allow 24 hours before calling with general inquiries to allow us to update our records from our online payment system.
Real Estate Tax Payments may be made with a credit card or eCheck.
Don't worry about mail delays.
- This service is safe, convenient, and reliable
- Save time and postage
- Pay online by clicking continue to the right
- The Treasurer accepts payments made through a credit card processing company called Official Payments. They accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa Debit.
- Note: The credit card service provider will charge a fee for processing credit cards.
Official Payments Corp. charges a 2.35% ($3.95 min) convenience fee for using their credit card processing services on VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. They also have the option to pay with your Visa Debit with a flat fee of $3.95. These fees do not come back to the county in any way.
Please note that if you are paying multiple bills, a period of inactivity lasting one hour or more will end your session and will require you to re-enter your entire list of parcels.
See Frequently Asked Questions to learn how to pay your Real Estate taxes.