Pay in Person
Real Estate Tax Payments may be made in person at the Franklin County Treasurer's Office.
Franklin County Treasurer
373 South High Street 17th floor
Columbus, OH 43215-6306
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- We accept cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check or certified check.
- Be sure that your check includes:
- Your Name
- District Parcel Number
- Your daytime phone number
- Make checks payable to Ed Leonard OR Franklin County Treasurer
- We do not accept credit cards at our cashier's window. If you do not have a home computer and wish to pay by credit card you may use one in our public research area. The customer service staff will be happy to assist you with your transaction. **NOTE Official Payments Corporation charges a 2.35% ($3.95 min) convenience fee for using their credit card processing services. This fee does not come back to the county in any way.
A drop box for tax payments is located at the main entrance to the county courthouse, located at 373 S. High Street, Columbus Ohio 43215. You can make payments here 24 hours a day, seven days a week