Hard times can fall on any one of us. If you are having financial problems and have not been able to pay your taxes, call us at (614) 525-3431 and let us help you.
- Payment plans for 2 years for owners who live in their own home, owe back taxes and have not previously defaulted on a payment plan. Extended plans may be offered for a period not to exceed 5 years (60 months).
- Tax delinquent owners of commercial, industrial, and non-owner-occupied residential properties may be eligible for installment plans, at the discretion of the Treasurer's office.
- Payment plans are also available for owners of manufactured homes.
- The ability to remain current with upcoming tax bills while making payments on past due taxes, allowing the property owner the opportunity to avoid further penalties.
- Interest deferral as long as the property owner has made all payments pursuant to the delinquent tax contract.
Payment Plan Request
Not past due on your taxes and want to make monthly payments? Learn how to benefit from a Budget Pay Program.
To discuss setting up a payment plan, or if you would like more information about your payment options, submit your contact information below and a representative from our office will contact you.