Real Estate Tax Payments may be made by mail.
- Send payment with the coupon you received in the mail. Keep the top portion of the bill for your records.
- We accept standard check, money order, cashier's check or certified check.
- Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Be sure that your check includes:
- Your name
- District parcel number
- Your daytime phone number
- Make checks payable to Franklin County Treasurer.
Franklin County Treasurer
373 South High Street, 17th floor
Columbus, OH 43215-6306
Things to Remember
The date postmarked is the date we use to determine whether a payment is timely or not. Be sure to get your payment postmarked by the tax due date.