The Treasurer is the chief investment officer of the county responsible for the management of more than $1 billion in revenue annually. Safety, liquidity and earning a market rate of return on the county's money are primary responsibilities of the Treasurer.
Tax bill process is a long and involved process which starts with you.
Delinquent tax refers to a tax that is unpaid after the payment due date. The division's duties include the collection of delinquent taxes and working with property owners, account holders, tax lien purchasers, and other interested parties with tax related issues.
The Franklin County Treasurer's Office wants to make sure you are receiving all reductions, savings and assistance in which you may be entitled.
The Treasurer's Office invests all funds that are not immediately used to pay county expenses and manages more than $1 billion in revenue annually
You can now pay your taxes on line in three simple steps
Please keep the Treasurer's Office advised when you move.
Get information on a property within Franklin County and to view tax bill.
Franklin County Offers Tax Payers Online Payment Portal
Point and Pay
FREE payments by e-Check!
• 3 Simple payment process steps with no registration requirements that can be accessed via any computer or mobile device.
• Create an account and store payment information for future payments.
• Receive electronic bills via email.
• Schedule recurring payments - never be late again.
• Delinquent payment plans available.