Your access to and use of the Franklin County Treasurer's (the "Treasurer") website (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Modification of the Agreement
The Treasurer maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Other Site Links
Some links on the Site lead to websites that are not operated by the Treasurer. The Treasurer does not control these websites nor do we review or edit their content. The Treasurer provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information, and do not imply an association between the Treasurer and the operators of the linked website. When you select a link to an outside website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that outside website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Site, or any material available through this Site, is at your own risk. Neither the Treasurer nor its employees warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site. The content and function of the Site are provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Treasurer or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.