Real Estate Tax Payments may be made in-person at our office.
Franklin County Treasurer
373 South High Street, 17th floor
Columbus, OH 43215-6306
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- We accept cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check or certified check.
- Be sure that your check includes:
- Your name
- District parcel number
- Your daytime phone number
- Make checks payable to: Franklin County Treasurer
- We do not accept credit cards at our cashier's window. If you do not have a home computer and wish to pay by credit card you may use one in our Online Payment Kiosk. The cashier staff will be happy to assist you with your transaction. The Treasurer accepts payments made through a credit card processing company called Point and Pay. Point and Pay charges a fee of 2.35% of total transaction for all credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) or $2.00 minimum. Point and Pay transactions via Debit Card (Visa & MasterCard) will be charged a flat fee of $3.50. This fee is collected by Point and Pay and does not come back to the county in any way.
A drop box for tax payments is located at the main entrance to the county courthouse, located at 373 S. High Street, Columbus, OH 43215. You can make payments at the drop box 24 hours a day, seven days a week.