Real Estate Tax Payments may be made in person at the Franklin County Treasurer's Office.
Franklin County Treasurer
373 South High Street 17th floor
Columbus, OH 43215-6306
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- We accept cash, personal check, money order, cashier's check or certified check.
- Be sure that your check includes:
- Your name
- District parcel number
- Your daytime phone number
- Make checks payable to Franklin County Treasurer
- We do not accept credit cards at our cashier's window. If you do not have a home computer and wish to pay by credit card you may use one in our Online Payment Kiosk. The cashier staff will be happy to assist you with your transaction. The Treasurer accepts payments made through a credit card processing company called Point and Pay. Point and Pay charges a fee of 2.30% of total transaction for all Credit cards (Visa, MarsterCard, Discover and American Express) or $2.00 minimum. Debit Card(Visa) will be a flat fee of $3.50. This fee does not come back to the county in any way.
A drop box for tax payments is located at the main entrance to the county courthouse, located at 345 S. High Street and 373 S. High Street, Columbus Ohio 43215. You can make payments here 24 hours a day, seven days a week.